new coiling program

Original poster: "Christopher \"CajunCoiler\" Mayeux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <cajuncoiler-at-cox-dot-net>

Due to meteorological constraints today, I sat down and wrote some software
for us coilers to use.  It's called "CapCalc", and it makes easy work of
calculating the capacitance of a saltwater cap under construction.  It's all
self-explanatory, due to tooltip dialogs, so a help screen wasn't needed,
but
I did add something to convert inches to centimeters, and a simple chart of
the
more common dielectric constants.  Just goes to show how bored I am.

Screenshot (42.10 KB):
http://members.cox-dot-net/msbsales4/Images/capcalc.jpg

Download (1.50 MB):
http://members.cox-dot-net/msbsales4/capcalc.zip