Re: VTTC Multi tube: filament xfmr

Original poster: "Andy Cobaugh by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kb3ewy-at-rcn-dot-com>

I get all of my MOTs either by garbage picking or by going to the local
recycling center and scrounging in the heavy metal dumpster after hours.  It
is only about 5 min away so I make routine trips.  Also found are window
units, good for PFC caps, and motors that may or my not.  My brother usually
goes with me to find steel to do tricks with his skateboard and stuff.

Cheers,

Andy C.
Internet Homepage: http://users.rcn-dot-com/tcobaugh/