Tesla Power Controller - What am I missing? ? ? ?

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm finally finishing up my design on my 120VAC Power Controller for use
with 120VAC NST type coils.  If you think there is anything I need to add or
change based on your experience, let me know:

Specifications:

Main Output 0-120VAC, 20A max adjustable via motorized 120VAC/20A variac
Aux. Output 120VAC, 20A (on/off)
Rotary Gap Output (120VAC, phase adjust or adjustable voltage selectable for
both SRSG and ARSG)

-On/Off switch
-Key safety switch
-E-STOP control circuit
-external E-STOP / Interlocks inputs
-external remote operation inputs
-output voltage meter with true RMS via custom PCB
-output current meter with true RMS via custom PCB
-10 segment voltage bar meter (for that knightrider coolness)
-10 segment current bar meter (for that knightrider coolness as well)
-Lamp Test
-voltage crowbar circuit
-current crowbar circuit
-LED indicators for control power, each output ena, fault, interlock,
e-stop, etc...

-On/Off dual button latch control for all outputs
-standard variac for selectable phase adjust or arsg adjustable voltage

-Fused output for all
-Fused control power

All this in a compact rack enclosure.

Missing anything????