Re: Definitions of High Voltage

Hi Dan,

It is relative as stated.

My particalar definition of high voltage applies to any voltage capable of
producing dischages through air. As
per North's paper (High Voltage Insulation, pg1), any voltage below
approximately 340V will not discharge through
air, regardless of spacing or barometric pressure. Your transmitter labs
high voltage definition would appear to
agree.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>