Fw: Temporary Power Pole and Meter Box/Breaker

Original poster: "Kelly Shutt by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tcatut-at-mail.utexas.edu>

I'm not really interested in buying this but I thought one of my fellow
coilers might.  This was just posted today so if you act quick you might
be able to convince him to ship it.

Peace,
Kelly