Re: OLTC Update - OLTC-2

>At 02:07 PM 9/5/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>

>Terry,
>
>Sounds good - but, when are you going to run this existing coil up to full
>power???
>
>Ed Sonderman

Hi Ed,

	I will take some time to do some testing for Paul and fiddle with a few
things and then we'll go to full power.  Plenty of time while waiting for
the parts for the new one to arrive ;-))  I had better do all this before
since the secondary my get pretty warm right now!!  Nice to get all the
work done incase it fries...

Cheers,

	Terry