Re: Anyone ever successful with Ball Lightning generation here . . . .

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Hi Captain,
>
> I too watch the ball lightning subject.  Lots of
> cheap talk, but so far
> those that have demonstrated solid reproducible ball
> lightning are... None ;-)

Dont get me wrong, I havent produced it in a stable
form as found in nature, but momentary expressions of
it might be found in systems of self quenching arc
gaps, such as
Ball discharge from 440 volt BRS
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/Dzl1373.jpg
Also returns of energy in the form of rf kickback,
where I had one of these go off about a half inch away
from my thumb, just lucky I guess since later on I
sawed the same nail off with a saw by accident!;
Smaller Kickback to show plug connected to 440
transformer secondary
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/KCB/DzlF191.jpg
The concept of a source frequency quenched arc gap:
HDN on AC Resonance
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/message/451

> The number solid reproducible ball lightning
> experiments/demonstrations
> remains at a very solid "zero"...  A few folks have
> attempted to reproduce
> the Corum's ball lightning work but without
> successes and some bitterness.
>
> I had an idea many moons ago that I was going to
> explore, but as I write
> this I seem to have total forgotten what it was 0:-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> 	Terry
>

> At 08:53 PM 9/5/2002 -0400, you wrote:
> >Just wondering if anyone on this group has (or
> knows) anyone who has
> >successfully reproduced Tesla's and Corum's
> experiments regarding the
> >generation of ball lightning.  If so, I'd be
> interested in learning about
> >the theory regarding this.  I've thoroughly read
> the notes of Tesla
> >regarding this, but it seems much to cryptic for me
> and seems to left out
> >quite a bit of details!!!
> >
> >"Captain Corona"

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/

_