Re: VTTC help

Original poster: "S Gaeta by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

> Well, this isnt my schematic....*snip*

Steve,

See:
http://community.webshots-dot-com/photo/8426665/48494920pFtYul
This is as simple as a Harley gets. I got the basic design from a 1952 ARRL
handbook.
If your 12v transformer is center tapped, just throw it on a variac, and
feed it 60v. Mine was also a 12v transformer, but it had a primary that can
be configured for 240v. I simply fed the 240v primary with 120v.

Good luck,
Sue