Re: OLTC update - Poor seconadry Q

Original poster: "jimmy hynes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chunkyboy86-at-yahoo-dot-com>

that was another question i was going to ask. when you say efficient coils do
you mean it is really tough to beat the predicted lengt? or just a little above
average? out of 100 randomly selected coils, how many would meet or beat the
prediced length? also what is that more complicated formula that you didnt post
on your page?

 Tesla list