MOSFET Coil- Ready..Set...

Original poster: "S Gaeta by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Hi All,

I am finally getting serious about building a mosfet coil. I actually wound
the gate drive transformer so far!
I want to build the self resonant design of Justin and Arons that employs
the H bridge with the P460s. I usually get parts from a local supply house,
but lately they have made me wait months for parts that they don't have on
hand. I have been waiting since January for a soldering iron tip, and in
another instance they came up with a part that I put on order last year, and
I refused to buy it because I forgot what I wanted it for! Are there any
suppliers on the net that I can order the ICs from without having to contend
with bulk, and rediculous minimum orders?

I need the MAX913, HC74LS14, and the MAX4420 for the driver. I would like to
get maybe 10 of each component. I tried Digi Key, and they require an order
of 50 of each device, Mouser doesn't have 'em.

Any info, or help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Sue