berts magnifier specs?

Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>

hi bert and all,
                     could you please post the specs of your coil pease?
as we want to work on this project to finally get some answers.
but without specs we can do nothing. could you please giv specs on primary
winding (size and spacing ) secondary and tertiary coil, toroid sizes, true
power in rather than rating of transfomer. voltage on tank circuit and any
other specs which will enable us to at least have a go at solving this long
argued question
cheers
colin heath