Re: Mineral oil in australia??

Original poster: "Harold Weiss by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hweiss-at-new.rr-dot-com>

Hi,

Try a vetrinary supply store.  When my mothers horse collicked bad, the vet
had USP mineral oil by the gallon for use as a laxitive.  I have no idea of
what the price would be, but it should be pure.  I would be afraid to use
transmission fluid as it can be highly flammable.

David E Weiss