Polyurethane

Original poster: "John Richardson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jprich-at-up-dot-net>

Hi,
Thanks to all who answered my toroid questions.  I'll give it another go
tonight.

I'm not sure what everyone has been using for coating their coils, but I
used Min-Wax quick dry, clear gloss polyurethane.  Not having a motorized
coil winder to keep it spinning, it took just two or three turns and touch
ups with a brush in the first hour for a smooth finish.  Just thought I'd
let everyone know, considering some of the "run" horror stories I have
heard from everyone.

Thanks,
John Richardson