RE: Polyurethane

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I've used polyurethane on about 7-8 of my coils so far with no problems.  On
my larger coil I used
orange shellac which worked well.  I basically applied the coating in the
same identical way you mentioned.

The Captain