Re: Induction coil driven Tesla coil driver information

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

That is the route I took to make my first TC, but I'll tell you it was very
disappointing, an induction coil can make long sparks (high voltage) but
does not supply much power (low watts) so TC output will not be much. In my
case my IC powered TC put out streamers that were only as long as the IC
sparks.

Get a neon sign transformer for your TC, and you'll be much happier in the
long run.

(your induction coil does look like a work of art, wow!)

Pete Lawrence.