Re: new pics of my tube coil and sockets

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

 > Hi All,
 >
 > this is really a repost that didnt make it when the list went down last
 > week.  I have much better spark pictures from my dual 833A VTTC making 24"
 > rather easily, and about 28" at the very most (perhaps more like 26 ish).
 > But in any case, the pics are 24" lenght.  You can see them at my site:
 >
 > http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/index.htm

Sweet pictures Steve.  Thats awesome.  Did you try the propellar electrode
yet?  Also, do you have any close-up pictures of your tube circuitry etc...?
I'd be curious to see what you did there.

Thanks

The Captain