new pics of my tube coil and sockets

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi All,

this is really a repost that didnt make it when the list went down last
week.  I have much better spark pictures from my dual 833A VTTC making 24"
rather easily, and about 28" at the very most (perhaps more like 26 ish).
But in any case, the pics are 24" lenght.  You can see them at my site:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/index.htm

I also made better 833A sockets which can also be seen at the 833a page.
Future plans include reworking the 304TL coil and getting some pics of the
19" sparks i obtained before i broke the tube (i got another one now).  I
also plan on an audio modulated 810 coil (i already have the 810).  And of
course dig into the SSTC world soon;)

Steve Ward.