Re: Electronics shielding

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Its just a simple PWM controller IC.  There are hundreds of them out there
that all do the same function.  There are probably thousands of Switch Mode
Power Supplies using this
IC so its not suprising to find them in your computer power supplies.  The
only reason I really use it is because I have box loads of them here.  555
timers and other similar chips will do
the same thing.

The Captain