Re: Raised secondary problems

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

As long as you are running copper tubing and a good size toroid on top the
electrostatic field should be stable.  If running copper ribbon on the pri.,
whose sharp edges can disrupt the field, I would consider a longer coilform.
Most TC designs are pushed hard with regard to field control and usually the
only way we get away with it is the short duty cycle of operation.

Dr. Resonance