Re: New website

Original poster: "Bart Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Steve,

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>Bart,
>
>Thank you for the tip!  I downloaded version 7 as im on an older computer
>that WILL NOT handle v9.  I compressed a few of my WMV files.  It
>typically took a 3.5MB file down to .5MB!  nice!  But, with my new digital
>camera (not camcorder), i can only get AVI files.  For now ive got a divX
>encoder, but its only a 15 day trial.  Do you know how to get the
>microsoft program work with AVI files?  I cant get it to work :(  Well,
>maybe i should figure it out for myself...
>
>Thanks for the tip!
>
>Steve

No, sorry. My software for that is at work so I can't play with it this
weekend. I haven't messed around with AVI's. You'll have to experiment with
it and see what it can and can't do. If it doesn't do AVI's, then possibly
something else can (AVI to MPEG to WMV).

Take care,
Bart