Re: Crackle Neon Tubes and tesla coils . . .

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
>What size were they?  5inX4ft?  And how much do they run?  Thanks.
>
>Nick A
>

>>Let me know when you run the next batch.  I would like to order one of
>>them.
>>Thanks
>>
>>Dan
>>

>> > I run batches of them every 6 months in our lab.
>> >
>> > Dr. Resonance
>> >
>> > Resonance Research Corporation
>> > E11870 Shadylane Rd.
>> > Baraboo   WI   53913

Sounds like an interesting item to incorporate into the Haunted House theme....

Dr. Res...   let me know what you charge for one of the tubes.....
very interested in purchasing one for Oct.    ( at least 2 weeks before
Holloween)  or sooner.

Scot D