RE: Why does running an NST on an async gap kill it?

Original poster: "Zagarus Rashkae by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <arbitrarily_random-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Gary, All,

I called it an "R-L-C" filter since the wirewound
power resistors do have significant inductance, and
they do help suppress spikes.

I don't see how resonant rise can possibly destroy the
NST if there are MOVs and a saftey gap.

Regards,

Chris Lu