MOT multiplier

Original poster: "Steve K by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslainnovations-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hello,

  I was thinking about making a 3x voltage multiplier
to use with a couple of MOTs, and was wondering if
anybody had any good ballast ideas.  Are there any
formulas out there to calculate a ballasting coil for
this use?

  Thanks,
    Steve K.