Re: Oscope advice

Original poster: "Chris Arnold by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chris_arnold-at-msn-dot-com>

The leading edge appears to be rounded off severely, which (thanks to Dr.
Resonance for pointing this out) is most likely caused by poorly adjusted
compensation on my probe.  Thanks for the replies.

Chris