Re: door knob caps

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <resonance-at-jvlnet-dot-com>

I have a very nice design for a Marx using MMC's and they only cost $3 per
cap.  If you make it to our Cheesehead Teslathon I can share the data with
you.

We charge at 60 kV/stage using either a flyback tripler or an x-ray xmfr
(faster charging) and run 60 MMC caps on each stage. This gives up .01 MFD
total cap per stage at 60 kV and makes a very bright output spark at 600 kV
with 10 stages.

Less expensive than doorknobs.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation