Re: Don't get mad, get glad ployethylene

Original poster: "Mike by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <megavolts61-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Glad Garage bags are made from 3 sheets(3 ply) of Polyethylene.
According to dielectric table at
<snip>

  While these bags would probably work pretty well, I would caution that
the dye in the plastic would alter the properties to some degree(my guess
would be negatively).   I think I'd still choose the polyethylene drop
cloths myself though.
Mike