ARSG/cap/gap help

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

I am in the process of building the "Terry blake ARSG gap". I will have a
19,500 RPM motor on it, but, thats WAY too fast, so i will put a dimmer
switch on it (i was going to run the coil, and adjust it while it was
running to get the best output. Probally around 4000 rpm). I am running a
14.4 KV 1.5KVA pt and i was planning to use 2 strings of 10 geek group caps
for a total of .03UF. Should i use more caps? And, is that rating for the
cap good?
Thanks
Adam