Re: Possible Virus?

Original poster: "davep by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Chris Roberts by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <quezacotl_14000000000000-at-yahoo-dot-com>
>Hi everybody,
>I just recieved an email from the server that responds to a

>request for submission to this list.

         Had a request been posted to the server?
         Also:
         Modern virii are Real Good at forging mail
         headers, running on machine 'foo' and sensing mail
         which ids as from node 'bar.
         (There is SOMEthing loose, I've gotten
         a dozen or so today, tho NOTHING associates them
         with Tesla list (i think, in fact, from another
         list, or rather, member thereof.)

         best
         dwp

...the net of a million lies...
         Vernor Vinge
         -me
...for he has read everything, and written nothing...
         A J Raffles