Re: Glad cap works

Original poster: davep <davep-at-quik-dot-com>

>I just finished testing the Glad cap made from Glad garbage bags.

         I hope this does not sound too negative.
         'finished testing' depends on the defnitions of both.
         Ferinstance 'finished' might include running for some
         hours, even days or years at spec, or over spec,
         voltage, and spec surges.

         Granted tesla systems do not run for days at a time,
         however components, in general, do well to have some
         margin....

         best
         dwp

...the net of a million lies...
         Vernor Vinge
         -me
...for he has read everything, and written nothing...
         A J Raffles