New Paper - How I Build my Tesla Coils

Original poster: dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com

Due to the multiple requests I get daily from my website regarding how to
design a tesla coil, i decided to quickly throw together a small document
with an extremely easy
step-by-step procedure describing the design process.  The procedure assumes
the person already has a basic understanding of coils, and also doesn't go
much into theory, equations, etc...
Just a simple IDIOTS guide to design basically.

Terry,
Perhaps you could archive this on your site under your design section

http://www.spacecatlighting-dot-com/datasheets/coil_design01.pdf

The Captain