LC oscillator circuits

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun.COM>

I've found two LC oscillator circuits that do not require a center-tap on
either the L or th C, they are:
	Lloyd Butler's grid dip meter (www4.tpgi-dot-com.au/ldbutler/)
and	Neil Heckt's LC meter (www.aade-dot-com)

is anyone aware of any others?

I've used both of these with my TC primary as the "LC", and gotten agreement
with predicted resonant frequency, but neither one seems to do anything with
my TC secondary, so I'm still looking...

thanks,
-Pete Lawrence.