From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 8:31 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Could someone buy this motor for me?

Original poster: "Adam Britt by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<beans45601-at-sbcglobal-dot-net>

I need to buy this motor to make my ARSG gap. But, i am not a business.
Could someone contact me off list
(<mailto:beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>beans45601-at-aol-dot-com)  if you would be willing to
buy a motor off grainger-dot-com for me? I would pay you back using pay pal.
Thanks
Adam