Re: Could someone buy this motor for me?

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bunikllr-at-bellsouth-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Ralph Zekelman by way of Terry Fritz
><teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gridleak-at-bluemarble-dot-net>
>
>You can use any local hardware store to place an order with Grainger.
>Also, suggest you check the McMaster-Carr catalog. They are much more
>appreciative of the business.
>
>Ralph Zekelman

;)   snickers heard in the background....    McM should be more
appreciative  considering the cost difference of about on avg 27%
higher...   ( Granger is always lower in prices and same day delivery
as McM takes 3-5 days)  but McM always has the really neat stuff for
prototyping and the such...

Scot D