RE: PDT

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

The guy on Ebay no longer sells those pole transformers with free
shipping.  His supplier got itchy i supposed and backed
out.  He has a new supplier, but they don't deliver to the eastern US so
any shipping their will be extra (typically $150-200 freight)

The Captain