T&R Electric - No More...

Original poster: "Jeff W. Parisse by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jparisse-at-teslacoil-dot-com>

TCML,

T&R Electric is out of the business of selling to Tesla coilers because of
a complaint and threat of lawsuit by a hobbyist. They won't even sell to
kVA Effects anymore even with our insurance, corporate status and time in
the business.

This is the same story as Condenser Products a while ago. They sold TC
parts, TCML bought 'em, someone threatened a lawsuit (you know who you are:
I do!) and now they won't sell to Tesla coilers.

Moral: You makes your sparks you takes your chances. Be a grown-up and keep
your complaints and lawsuits to my vendors to yourself! This is EXACTLY the
reason that we do not disclose any of our vendors to the hobby community
nor provide specific help or advice on building coils.

Jeff
p.s. Ed Wingate predicted five years ago that the supply of certain parts
(pole pigs, etc.) would evaporate once someone got hurt or started to
complain. I am sorry to say that his predictions (injury, complaint,
lawsuit, etc.) are coming true. This is the downside of the TCML; newbie
fubar...

Jeff W. Parisse
Director, kVA Effects
<http://www.teslacoil-dot-com/>www.teslacoil-dot-com