SSTC Failure Correction.

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Robynsaddiction-at-aol-dot-com>

All right, well, never mind. I've decided to totally scrap this project, and
start over from scratch. This beats trying to make 10 jumpers from here to
there. I've unstuffed the board, and am going to try designing yet another
board
from scratch. Darn! This is the worst part of SSTCing. I'll keep everyone
updated. Thanks List.

                                                            -Richard