New website

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Guys,

Ive just rebuilt my website:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/srward16/

I think for the most part, everyone that has me linked, is linked to this
address, so your links will work.  I think Steve Conner and John Freau have
me linked to specific pages that may no longer exist, so you may want to
change that.

Ive added pictures of my newest SSTC making 21" sparks from about 1600w
input.  The pictures are 'ok'.  I had videos, but they are HUGE and im
working on compressing them somehow...  I will let you all know when i get
the videos back up.  I will also take a video of the dual 833A coil.  I now
have a nice digital camera that can take up tp 3 minute videos with sound!
So getting pics and videos on my site is a breeze!

Also check out my VERY efficient 'medium coil' under the SGTC section.  46"
from a 12/60.  It runs at 120v and no mods to the NST.

Please let me know if there are errors in my site (i rebuilt it in less
than a day!).  Thanks!

Steve Ward