Re: New website

Original poster: "Bart Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Steve,

Tesla list wrote:

>Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
>I had videos, but they are HUGE and im working on compressing them somehow...

Try Windows Media Encoder 9 available for free download at Microsoft. I use
version 8 at work for converting training video to the .wmv format for
producing training cd's. I simply use the encoder to convert mpegs to the
new format. Compression is incredible and quality is high (in some cases,
over 90% compression). There is a variety of output options which is good
to play with until you find one that suits you. Their codecs go back far
enough to allow even the old Windows Media Player 6.4 to play the .wmv
format (the player is also at version 9 today).

Take care,
Bart