Re: T&R Electric - No More...

Original poster: "Black Moon by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <black_moons-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I don't see how you could sue someone...
its like building a bomb, then sueing the people who sold some random
perfictly legal chemicals because you blew your arm off. (well.. assumeing
bombs where legal)
People like that should have to sue themselfs :/