Re: PDT

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 7/31/03 9:03:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

>Original poster: "Crow Leader by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>"
><tesla-at-lists.symmetric-dot-net>
>
>Do you know why somebody wanted to sue them (T&R), aside from them selling
>water filled garbage?
>
>KEN

Hi Ken,

Mine was of the highest quality and worked perfectly. Sounds like you may
"know" the individual we all have to thank for the drying up of this source.

Matt D.