Re: PlasmaSonic SSTC Final Parts List release

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <teslalist-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

The IRFP460 is just one option for FETs on the board.  The board not only
accepts the SOT-227 type package, but can also accept many other different
type FET packages by
soldering them onto the SOT-227 pad.  The IRFP460 part was included in the
parts list only as example.

Dan