RE: Tried again tonight, still have problem

Original poster: Liviu Vasiliu <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Try with a smaller toroid. I remember thatsometimes
when I used a large toroid for the same power range
the streamers have tendence to form in the lower part
of the toroid going directly to the strike ring. Or
just decouple a little your secondary (raising it a
little)-I had the same problem when decided to
increase the powedr input..
vasil