Re: Tungsten static gap

We carry 1/2 inch dia. threaded tungstens in stock at $12.50 each.

On 6.5 kVA coils in museum service operating 7 days/wk x 3 demos/day they
last 4 years.  In experimenter coiling they would last literally your
lifetime.

Contact me off list if interested.

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corporation