RE: Gary Laus from the Freak Files

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <gary.lau-at-hp-dot-com>

Guilty!  I was hoping they could fix some goofs before I let the cat out
of the bag, but it looks like they're not going to.  All of my inch
dimensions somehow got changed to feet, and I was hoping that they'd add
a disclaimer saying that this was a doctored image and not in fact a
safe thing to do.  And the link to www.designnews-dot-com makes no sense at
all.  Oh well, you guys know better, right?

Happy cooking,
Gary Lau
MA, USA

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Someone in work found this article and sent it to me.  To my surprise, i
immediately recognized the guy in disguise.
Our own Gary Lau!

http://www.manufacturing-dot-net/dn/index.asp?layout=siteInfoWebzine&view=De
tail&doc_id=128337

Dan