Bleed resistors

Original poster: Bob81818-at-aol-dot-com

Hello all, i'm lookin for 10 bleed resistors... all the MMCs i seen use the
10Mohm 1/2watt resistors, so i dont really have any concerns about that,
but my question is the type, i seen carbon composition, metal film glaze or
something or other, and carbon film... the carbon film seem to be the
cheapest, and i was wondering whats the best or worst to get. I'm planning
on bugging the guys at radio shack to see if they could order some for me,
if that didnt work i was gonna use digi key to order them. If any one of
you guys have some spares sittin around and would like to sell them to me,
that'd be great too, please contact me off the list if you'd like. I hope
everyone understood my rambling, the only thing i was asking was where
could i get 10 10meg ohm .5 watt bleed resistors for a 16-20kv MMC. Thanks
everyone for the help, sorry if i'm a bother.