Re: Bleed resistors

Original poster: Mark Broker <mbroker-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org>

The last time I was in Radio Shack looking for electronics parts I found
10Meg 1/2W resistors in their boxes.  Go with the standard carbon film
resistors and stay away from metal film resistors, which don't tolerate
high voltages very much.  But I see Terry has offered to send you some, so
I guess this post is 99% informational ;)

We should start shipping bleeder resistors with cap orders.....

Mark Broker
Chief Engineer, The Geek Group