Re: Spheres on toroids

Original poster: Bart Anderson <classi6-at-classictesla-dot-com>

Hi Tom,

I used Antonio's Inca program to play with the toroid_sphere case. Take a
look at the Efield plot.
http://www.classictesla-dot-com/temp/toroid_sphere.jpg

Max field is at the predominantly blue area of the toroid (where streamers
will breakout). But what I find interesting is the how the sphere has moved
the toroid max field downward on the toroid. Wonder if that's a problem? I
guess the toroid affects the sphere similarly.

Take care,
Bart