Tesla coil calculations

Hi Antonio,

I just wanted to say a big THANKS for the work you, Paul, Bart, and others
have done on all these super powerful Tesla coil programs!!!  I for one am
stunned at the pace things have been progressing in the computer simulation
area.

I know it takes a giant amount of time and effort to do this stuff.  But
the work you guys are doing will stand forever as a milestone to Tesla
coiling theory!!

Thanks!!

Cheers,

         Terry