Re: So, does ozone have an odor or not?

Original poster: "S.Gaeta" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

 > NO, nitrous oxide is colorless and odorless (dental gas, cream whipping
 > gas).  Gives you a nice high ;).......

Coiling is soooo much fun!
Now I finally know why! Is there some way of getting our coils to produce
more of that one, and less of the poisonous other ones?? Isn't there
something I can put on my torroid to make the molecules combine the right
way - some kind of magic breakout point? It would make those ham radio Tesla
demos so much fun, and the attendance would go up dramatically! :-)