Calculating the drain I - SSTC

Original poster: "S.Gaeta" <sgtporky-at-prodigy-dot-net>

On a more serious note, I measured the inductance of my primary today, and
found it to be 18.9 mico henrys. How do I calculate the current that will be
flowing through it when I have 300 VDC on the rails, and I am switching at
221.3 KHz?.

I remember reading somewhere that sine wave formulas don't work with square
waves, and that somehow harmonics enter into the formula, but I dont
remember how it went :-(

I'm almost done with this thing! I just gotta build the driver and low
voltage power supply!

Sue